Morgan ate all of her pears and about half of her blueberry muffin at breakfast. At lunch she ate most of her tuna and cracker and all of her orange slices and her sweet potatoes.
This morning Gary was holding Morgan up on the window sill for her to wave at Daddy. While they were waiting, Gary commented that her pony tails were cute. Morgan instantly said, "Daddy do it!" Later on in the morning I commented about her ponies also and she said it again. That Gary! He just messes with their minds and gets them all programmed!
Joslyn loves sticking the square duplo blocks together into a tall tower. She has been doing it since we did toy exchange. Usually Morgan will play with the lego animals, tractors or people, but not the plain blocks. Today Morgan was really watching when Joslyn was stacking them then went over and got some for herself and started putting them together. She was so proud of herself.
I am still "testing" a couple of the kiddos for the developmental checklist, but I am done with Morgan. No matter what it is that I am asking the kiddo to do, Morgan always either comes over and tries to do it too or will ask, "Me turn!" wanting to do it when they are done. I have lett her repeat many things.
Morgan was our weather girl today. She kept checking out the window and announcing if it was raining or not. It was pretty cute. She did it in the big room and the back room today.
No comments:
Post a Comment