Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/29/11

Morgan ate about half of both her pears and her blueberry muffin at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her sweet potatoes, most of her tuna on saltines and a bite or two of her sliced fresh oranges. 

Morgan spent some time reading books to herself this morning.  She didn't want to have anyone reading with her and when they came over by her to see what she was doing she moved away to a new spot.  She did this three different times. Usually she likes to "read" to the others so I am not sure why the switch today. 

After breakfast Morgan came over to me and asked to "cuddle with you and write notes".  During that free play time is when I can do more focused observations for my journal notes.  I am sure she has asked me what I was doing before and I told her "taking notes", but I know it hasn't happened lately, so she has a pretty good little memory. 

Several of the kiddos were a little feisty this morning and there were actually five different incidents of biting (only one was Morgan).  They really weren't being obnoxious just extra sensitive and quick triggered.  Maybe it was the holiday festivities catching up with them.  : )  We were pretty much constantly on guard, redirecting or intervening.

Morgan held out her hand for me to take the "food" she was offering.  When I did she asked, "It taste good?" 

Just so you know, she woke up early (1:45) coughing so she only took a little over an hour nap today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment