Friday, December 2, 2011

11/30/11

Morgan ate all of her peaches and seconds on whole wheat bagel at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her macaroni and cheese, and corn, a bite of ham. 

As you already know, we had a kind of crazy morning with the car thief and fugitive loose in our neighborhood and police officers all around.  Here are a couple pictures.  Between them and the street sweepers, there was lots of watching out the window (by us as well as the kiddos!). 

Morgan didn't have anything in her hair when she came today and she came over to me and said, "I need pony (pointing to her hair).  It wild!"  I just cracked up! 

Morgan likes to jump off the balance beam climber deal and onto the mattress, doing a somersault when she lands.  She always calls it a "back flip".  One of the times today she kind of flopped on her belly instead of doing a somersault and I asked if that was a 'back flip'.  She chuckled, stuck out her belly and said, "No!"  It was pretty cute! 

I don't know how many times a week, but pretty often, Morgan will walk around (or look at a book) and sing "Everywhere that Gary went" instead of "Mary went" to the Mary had a little lamb song.  Gary loves it!




No comments:

Post a Comment