Morgan ate all of her prunes and only one bite of oatmeal at breakfast today. At lunch she only had a bite or everything then said she was done. We had hashbrown casserole, biscuit and mandarin oranges.
Morgan loved hanging out with Gary and I in the kitchen and living room as we did some extra prep for our Christmas Eve's Eve Party tonight. We have several friends that don't have family in town so we are having them over this evening. Morgan really thought she was big stuff!
Today when Gary came back into the big room after using the bathroom, Morgan had the sweetest look on her face and said, "There my Gary friend!" It was adorable!
Morgan was quite disappointed this morning when she tried to give Thomas a love and he actually pushed her away. Thomas ALWAYS wants loves and we think it is because he got shots yesterday, so was a little out of sorts. Morgan had a very disappointed look on her face.
Morgan was looking outside at the sky while I was feeding baby Nora her bottle. She got all excited and came back saying "Cwoudy out, Cwoudy out!" and pointing at our weather wheel. I told her I would help her switch it as soon as I was done feeding the baby. She went back over to the window and looked out for a while longer. I thought she had forgotten about it and couldn't figure out why she kept asking me "You done now?" a couple minutes later. Sure enough, as soon as I finished feeding Nora, she pointed back at the weather wheel and said, "Cwoudy out!" She is such a smart little one!
Have a very merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment