Monday, January 2, 2012

1/2/12

Morgan ate all of her Chex cereal and fruit salad at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her roast beef sandwich, a bite of apple and a sip of tomato soup.  I think she was more tired than hungry at lunch, because she was asleep within just a couple minutes after laying down.  : )

We only had three kiddos here today, which was a nice way to break back in.  Morgan asked about Kenzie and Joslyn several times and Thomas once, but had fun playing with Emily.  I was finishing up folding my laundry since it was slow and Morgan loved that.  She came over to "help" me.  That really meant that every time I pulled something out of the basket and was starting to fold it, she came over and grabbed it so we could have a good old tug-of-war before I got it away to actually fold it.  She thought that was great fun! 

After I had it all done, she then went over to all of the dress up clothes and started "doin' laundry" too.  Emily "helped" her for a while and was about as much help to her as Morgan had been to me.  Morgan first piled everything up, then moved it to one area and said "Wash".  She then moved it to another area and said "Wet" (which I think meant that they were wet and needed to be dry).  She then folded (or usually rolled or just kind of stuffed) the items each and tried to stack it on top of each other.  The tutus were a little too puffy, so she asked me for help.  : ) 

After Emily moved away from the "laundry" work, Morgan noticed she was missing and turned around about three times, asking "Where the Emily went?"  I just thought the way she worded it was SO funny!  Besides the fact that she was only about 6 feet away from her looking out the big window!  : ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment