Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1/4/12

Morgan ate all of her whole wheat bagel and her peaches at breakfast.  At lunch she ate about half of her lettuce shreds with ranch and all of her corn and her homemade macaroni and cheese. 

Morgan came up to me and told me, "I hot".  I thought she was probably wanting to take off her shirt or other piece of clothing, but realized differently when I saw that she was pointing to where the thermometer is stored.  She was just wanting to get her temperature checked! 

Not long after Morgan came today she came over rubbing and messing her hair up something crazy.  She pointed to her hair then where we keep the ponies and combs, saying "My hair's SO wild!"  That just cracks me up!  She really had an emphasis today. 

Morgan just loves one-on-one time I try to take time to have with each kiddo every day.  We call it "having a visit".  She came over today before I was even ready and took my hand and lead me over to the couch.  When I sat down and she climbed up on my lap, she said, "We talking!"  It just cracked me up!  : )

Today Joslyn, Kenzie, Jadey and Morgan kept taking turns "cuddling" on my lap.  The majority of the time it was Morgan and Kenzie and for most of that they created their own "game".  Morgan was pretending to cry or fuss and Kenzie would lean over toward her and say, "Morgan?" then Morgan would laugh and they would start all over again.  Whenever Morgan didn't do it, Kenzie would tell her "Again!"  It was hilarious!  


No comments:

Post a Comment