Morgan ate all of her whole wheat toast with jelly and thirds on dried mangoes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tropical fruit and sweet potatoes and about half of her beef and bean burrito.
Morgan was using one of the toobaloo phones today and I asked her who she was talking to. She looked around the room, saw that Alayna was also using one and said, "Layna", like I should be about to figure that out. What made it even funnier was that Alayna heard her say it and shook her head emphatically, saying "No, I talk Grampa!"
Literally every time, Morgan heard or saw be wipe or help another kiddo blow their nose, she was right there. Not only was she right there, but she had already blew her nose, so it was about to her lip... Silly goose! She could wait until I got a tissue for her, at least! : )
Morgan and Joslyn played together very nicely for about half an hour. They were holding hands and "going for a walk" for part of it -- just strolling around the big room. They also decided that giving hugs until they started staggering around and fell over was the best and funniest thing they could do for about 5 minutes. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment