Thursday, January 12, 2012

1/12/12

Morgan ate about half of her blueberry pudding and blue berries at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her turkey burger on a bun and about half of both her kiwi and her green beans. 

Morgan was quite testy all morning.  She bit two different times (and different people), and was highly sensitive and easily distraught.  She only had one lengthy melt-down, but there were more mini ones and near misses than we have had for quite some time.  I am sure she was tired because her eyes looked like it all morning AND she was asleep within just a couple minutes of laying down at nap time. 

The primary thing that Morgan enjoyed this morning was reading stories.  3 out of the 5 I read were pretty interactive and she really enjoyed that!  She was saying the phrases with me, answering the questions and pointing to the objects being talked about.  One of the books was Eric Carle's Very Quiet Cricket and she was so excited when it got to the page where she could listen to the cricket sing. 

Morgan lined me out this morning when I went to do her hair.  I asked (as usual) if she wanted two ponies or one and she said two.  This time when she said it, she specifically pointed to one on each side so there was no misunderstanding how she wanted them.  I thought that was pretty cute!  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment