Morgan ate all of her pears and seconds on blueberry muffins at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her tuna on cracker and a bite of both oranges and sweet potatoes. Overall, she hasn't been eating very much here lately. How about at home?
Alayna has a "Grandpa Forrest" that she talks about and whose picture is on her family poster. Today Morgan brought me one of the phones and handed it to me saying, "It grampa Forrest". I said, "Oh did Alayna's grandpa Forrest call me?" She frowned and said, "No, Morgie's". I just went with it then and Alayna was very interested the Morgan had one too. : )
Morgan had two instances of being too rough with the kiddos (bonk Jadey on the head with one of the cups, and pinch Kenzie's neck). Both times I helped the "victim" say, "I didn't like that!" and move away. One of the times, Morgan looked pretty upset by that and actually went over to an area by herself on her own and just took a little break. When she was done (on her own) she came over and gave Kenzie a love and asked if she was all right. I think she is starting to get it! : )
Morgan got a pile of books to "read" today and when she was ready to start reading them, she said, "Ready, set, GO!" and immediately opened the book and started to "read". It cracked me up! When I started laughing, she looked at me like, 'What is wrong with you? Isn't that how everyone starts reading?"
No comments:
Post a Comment