Morgan ate all of her raisins and about half of her brown rice at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her cooked carrots and dried apricots, most of her meatloaf and a bite of her french bread.
Yesterday Coral read them LOTS of books. Morgan and Emily especially loved that. Morgan loves Coral anyway and also loves reading so you put the two together and life is good! I love how Baby Nora is also really looking at the book in this picture!
All of the "big" kiddos really enjoyed loading the dress-ups, doll
blankets, and stuffed animals into the washing machine today. It is
amazing how something so mundane can be such a great and exciting
activity for them! : )
The kiddos also were really
into coloring today. We haven't done free draw for a while because they
had seemed really bored with it, but I decided to try it today. It was
great! They were talking about what they were creating, letters they
thought they were making and their "names". They spent about 15 minutes
drawing.
I lost my notes behind the couch today so I tipped it up and asked Morgan if she would get it for me. There were also several toys under the couch so she was thrilled to be helping with such an important job! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment