Friday, February 17, 2012

2/17/12

Morgan ate about half of her malt-o-meal and raisins at breakfast.  At lunch she ate everything -- spaghetti, salad with ranch and mixed fruit.

Morgan had another excellent potty training day.  She was dry all morning and told me she needed to go potty twice in addition to the scheduled times.  One of the times she pooped and the other she peed.  She also went both of the other times we took the group.  She is just loving it!

Morgan and Kenzie played together for a little while this morning.  Morgan took Kenzie over to an area away from the other kiddos, started to pretend to cry, then told Kenzie, "Cry, Kenzie, cry!"  After a few seconds, Morgan then told her "stop crying now!"  I guess Kenzie must have decided that Morgan was being a little too demanding because she then left Morgan and played with Jadey most of the rest of the morning.

Morgan announced, "I ride two eccalators (escalators)!" today.  I am assuming that was a carryover from last weekend in Vegas.  : )  It cracks me up what the kiddos think of and when.

Gary has put some nice soothing instrumental music on in the back room when we went back and Morgan looked at him with a kind of puzzled look and said, "Music on!"  I guess she just didn't think that qualified as music!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment