Friday, March 9, 2012

3/8/12

Morgan ate all of her blue berries and about half of her blueberry bread pudding at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her kiwi and turkey burger and a couple green beans. 

Morgan and the other older kiddos were so funny.  They were pretending that their babies were all sick.  They kept saying things like, "Oh no!  She puke all over!  She puke on the floor.  She poop through on me..."  You can tell we have had some sick kiddos around.  One of Morgan's favorite was talking about "go downstairs and change my clothes" (which I had to do twice this week from being pooped through on). 


I picked up these cute little Dry Erase spiral notebooks with the alphabet on them for the kiddos to draw on or practice tracing the ABCs.  They all kept wanting me to help them "Do my name?"  They all loved it! Morgan actually imitated me making an M for her name after I had helped her hand over hand a couple times.  She verbalized, "I make my M name".  : ) 

Morgan asked to do puzzles this morning and did most of the puzzles in the rack before wanting to come back out and join us. 

Morgan really likes the binoculars that have wild life (and a couple scenery pictures) in them.  She labels them as she looks and clicks through them.  If you check her out she is somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 correct about what they are. 

Morgan was making this low moaning sound as she was playing so I asked her what was wrong.  She kind of chuckled and said, "I crying" with a big grin on her face.  Silly goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment