Monday, March 5, 2012

3/5/12

Morgan ate most of her Kix cereal and a bite or two of mixed fruit at breakfast.  I thought for sure she would eat more because she had told Gary and/or I "I'm hungry!" or "My tummy's hungry" several times before breakfast.  At lunch she only at her broccoli (no mandarin oranges or ham sandwich).  At the beginning of lunch she started crying and said "I wet".  I thought she had probably had an accident so I took her into the bathroom, but nothing was wet.  I asked her if she had to go potty and she said she did and that her tummy hurt.  As soon as I helped her get up on the potty, she had diarrhea (and quite a lot).  I am SUPER glad she made it to the potty rather than doing that in her underwear!  : )

Morgan wasn't quite back to herself this morning.  She was very snugly, wanted held more than usual throughout the whole morning and even spent about 5 minutes just laying on the floor with the step as a pillow.

Morgan did play also though.  She had to try on a couple of the animal costumes, looked at the "new" books,  checked out the rest of the stuff and played with the back and fanny backs.  Speaking of  "fannys", today she bent over and reached back and had her hand in the waist band of her pants in the back.  She kind of chuckles and announced, "Bum crack!"  That cracked me up!  : ) 

Morgan kept telling me there was "something in teeth" from about 8:30 to 10:30.  I couldn't see anything even when I got my glasses.  After a while she must have either got it out or gotten used to it, because she didn't mention it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment