Thursday, March 1, 2012

3/1/212

Morgan ate all of her cinnamon whole wheat toast and about half of her grapes at breakfast.  At lunch she ate about half of her canned cherries and dinner roll and all of her chicken and her mashed potatoes. 

Morgan was having a pretty rough morning (or maybe it was me that was having a rough morning based on the happenings!)  : )  Just like we said, I should NOT have said anything about the kiddos doing better with the biting.  Morgan bite two people really hard today.  The first one was Jadey.  Three of the kiddos were jumping onto the mattress and bouncing very congenially.  Out of the blue (from my perspective -- not hers, I'm sure) Morgan jumped off of the balance beam deal and rolled over onto Jadey and bit her back.  It was hard enough that it left a full set of teeth marks and almost broke the skin. 

The second time was Kenzie.  Morgan was laying on her belly on one of the doll blankets and Kenzie must have decided to try to lay down beside her.  She scooted up to her head and Morgan bit her right on the thigh so that it kind of tore the skin  I immediately put a cold pack on it, but I am sure it is going to leave marks and a bruise.   : (  Obviously Morgan took a break and had a pretty intense talk to. 


She also had a medium melt down when I didn't understand what she wanted me to do with the doll blanket when she brought it to me.  The fuse was just extra short today. 
On the "Why?" side of that, I do think she isn't feeling very well.  Her nose was slightly runny and she said it "hurt" several times.  She also told me she was tired twice and I saw her yawning many times throughout the morning.  Maybe she is getting a cold and didn't get quality sleep last night.  She always struggles when she is just starting to get sick and feels yucky.  Regardless, we don't want any more incidents so I shadowed her or had her shadow me the rest of the morning, keeping her within about 2 - 3 feet from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment