Monday, February 27, 2012

3/27/12

Morgan ate all of her Chex cereal and about half of her fruit salad at breakfast.  At lunch she drank all of her tomato soup and ate all of her apple slices and about half of her roast beef sandwich.

Morgan was pretty feisty with the kiddos until breakfast this morning.  She literally leveled three of them with a two handed push to their chest (Kenzie, Peyton and Emily).  I didn't see exactly what happened with Emily, but the other two were pretty unprovoked (both were just walking toward her, but not aggressively or trying to take a toy).  After breakfast she didn't have any more incidents.

We went over some of our sign language today, sang some songs, practiced our colors using the color poster on the wall (and doing some of the signs along with the verbal words).  We also named animals int he two while animal posters on the wall.  They all were very into that and I think every child names at least a couple animals.

Great morning with toileting.  I decided I would try just waiting for someone to ask to use the potty to see how that went this morning and there was actually one stretch from about 8:45 to 11:00.  Both Morgan and Jadey were still dry and Kenzie was dry, but had had a poopy diaper change in between.

One funny thing from last Friday afternoon that I have to tell you.  Morgan was looking at the family pictures and specifically at the pictures of her when she was a baby.  She points to one of them and says "That's my sister's baby" then to another one of her when she was a baby and says, "and that's my granddaughter's baby!"  I just cracked up!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment