Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2/28/12

Morgan ate all of her pears and about half of her blueberry muffin at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her sweet potatoes and tuna on saltines and a bite of her oranges. 

Morgan was playing with the biggest stuffed animal bear today.  First of all she brought it over to the couch and said, "I sit on bear."  She then proceeded to put him on the couch and climb up to sit on his lap, just a chuckling and grinning the whole time.  I love how she is able to verbalize many of her "plans". Later we were singing songs and when we got to the "Twinkle" song she reached over and was "helping" the bear do the motions.  It was super cute! 

 Morgan was having fun with the dress-ups today.  She put on the hate and scarf and said, " I go hockey!"  She left it on for quite a while and was doing some great "hockey" moves before taking it off.  She must have said, "I go hockey" at least 20 times during that time. 

The picture on the right (above) is one of her imitating Jadey and Kenzie by putting one mitten and one glove on her feet for slippers.  They looked so funny!

I can't remember what precipitated this, but Morgan started the other kiddos in practicing walking backwards the length of the big room.  She did it about four or five times and everyone else only made it once, I think.  They must have decided it wasn't worth the energy, I don't know!  : ) 



No comments:

Post a Comment