Morgan ate all of her Chex cereal and a couple bites of her mixed fruit at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her apple slices and drank all of her tomato juice and a bite of her roast beef sandwich.
Morgan was being very silly today off and on. She was saying "uh...uh...uh..." then told me "just like Thomas". She is right. He makes that sound a lot to get attention or when he is trying to tell us something. The funny thing about it, though is that he wasn't here today! : )
Morgan and Kenzie were walking around with their purses over their arms and dress up shoes on their feet. Morgan lost one of her shoes so I said, "Uh, oh! You blew a shoe!" She just cracked up! I didn't even think about why she was laughing so hard until I saw her and Kenzie all bent over blowing on their shoes! Another perfect example of how concretely they think! : ) (And yes, I should have known that!)
Morgan picked up one of the play flip phones to use it this morning and brought it over to me with a disgusted look on her face, saying "It got slime on it!" Sure enough Riley had been chewing on it and it was pretty drooly. I cleaned it off for her and all was well! : )
It cracks me up how every time she sees or hears an airplane she always says or asks "Gonna Arizona? or "Gonna airport?" I love how their frame of reference is so small and yet rules so much! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment