Friday, April 27, 2012

4/25/12

Morgan was a little out of sorts that Grumpy Bear was in the dryer this morning and told me several times, "I need my Grumpy Bear".  I asked her if she wanted to cuddle with the Micky Mouse blanket until Grumpy was dry and that sufficed, thankfully!  : )

Morgan watch Kenzie and had to imitate exactly what she had on (dress-ups), was carrying and was doing for about 20 minutes this morning.  They both had on dress-up shoes, a purse over their arm, a serving tray in their hand and were marching around the room like they were really going somewhere.  It was cute in itself, but what made it really funny was that Thomas was obviously watching them, because he grabbed a purse and play bowl and was following along several steps behind them trying to be one of the "big" kids too.  : )

Several of the kiddos were pretending to sunscreen each other today, which was really funny.  They were telling each other to "close you eyes" then saying, "spray-spray-spray..." and rubbing the "sunscreen into their arms and faces.  They would do the "spraying" until the child had actually closed their eyes and were ready.  I don't actually spray their faces, just my hand and then rub it over their face, so I thought that was funny!

The baby monitor was on and having a lot of static for some reason, so I just went over and shut it off for a little.  When I did, Morgan  (who was looking at books independently) looked up at me and said, "That's better!"  I agreed!  it was getting on my nerves too.  : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment