Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/3/12

Morgan was dressing up in the sports clothing out right now a lot this morning.  She was also doing a lot of talk about "my team" and "practice".  I don't think I have every had any other kiddos every mention practice (at least not in that form).  She makes great appropriate applications. 

We already talked about the major tantrum that happened via email and in person so I won't go into that.   I just mentioned it to document the date.  One thing that I did think about after our meeting was that music is another thing that seems to sooth her, especially two specific songs -- baby beluga and Twinkle. 

Morgan and several of the kiddos were sitting at the little picnic table pretending to eat and she tipped backward off the seat and onto the floor on purpose.  She and all of the other kiddos laughed hard.  She then had to repeat it multiple times.  Emily tried to imitate her but ended up actually falling off and wasn't so sure that was funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment