Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5/4/12

Morgan and Kenzie were playing with the stuffed animals again today and they were going into the little corner area by the changing table at the food of the mattress.  Morgan kept calling calling it the "Care Station".  I think I vaguely remember that being a part of the "Care Bears" show, but I haven't seen it since Missy was little so that was a lot of years ago! 

Morgan was also walking around telling everyone that the Elmo stuffed character was "my sister".  Kenzie tried to talk her out of that telling her that only she had a sister and her name was "Riley Roo".  Morgan was insistent, so Kenzie finally bought into it and was calling Elmo Morgan's sister too. 

After breakfast Kenzie asked Morgan for help with her sleeves.  Morgan wasn't really paying attention so I offered to do it for her instead.  She looked at me like I had totally lost it and said, "No, My friend Morgie do it!"  When Morgan heard it put that way, she did it immediately.  : )

Morgan and Kenzie were looking at a book about opposites with Bambi in it.  Kenzie pointed Bambi out and told Morgan, "This is Bambi!"  Morgan frowned at her and said, "No, a deer!"  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment