Morgan ate thirds on dried mangoes and all of her toast with jelly at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her sweet potatoes and about half of both her burrito and her tropical fruit.
Morgan had an awesome day today and she and Kenzie even got along without getting under each other's skin most of the morning! ; )
Morgan wanted to "make legos" first things this morning, so I helped her make different letters on the duplo plates. She thought that was way cool and had to run out and show Gary each time I finished a different one. After we did several she started just adding duplos to fill the entire plate and then built on top of it from there. I love how one thing leads to another, leads to another, leads to another... with duplos. That is what we are talking about when we use the term open-ended. There isn't just one thing to do with them and it can go on and on!
Morgan was looking for the "medicine book" today and Kenzie started helping her. I was busy with one of the babies and not really paying full attention until I heard Kenzie ask Morgan, "What IS the medicine book". Morgan looked at me for help and I had to really think before realizing she mean the "Corduroy goes to the doctor" book. : )
Morgan started to get frustrated once today when Peyton wouldn't give up a toy she was playing with. I teasingly said, "Remember, you are Morgan Tucker the Turtle Smith!" She loved it and said it several times later on in the morning. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment