Tuesday, September 18, 2012

9/18/12

Morgan ate thirds on blueberry waffles today and all of her pears at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her tuna on saltines and her sweet potatoes and a couple bites of orange slices. 

Morgan and Bode played with the little plastic frogs for quite a while today.  Bode was doing quite a bit of "how 'bout we... (have or frogs go to the store, fix dinner...)" and Morgan really enjoyed that.  Her dramatic play has gotten more sophisticated and I think she enjoyed playing with someone who is more at that level. 

She really liked it when Bode showed her how she could put the frogs on the back of the ocean rays and then have them "fly".  They were laughing and having a great time with that. 

Morgan also played independently some too.  She was playing with one of the dolls and a phone for quite a while.  She was having the dolly talk on the phone, as well as herself.  When I asked her who they were talking to she looked at me indignantly (like I should have known) and said, "Mommy and daddeo!"  Well, of course!  : ) 

Even though Kenzie was back today they didn't play together much.  She did play with Joslyn some and they were doing some food fixing and eating.  She had a bowl of oatmeal in front of her and was asking Joslyn for more "with more syrup on it!"  : )  When Joslyn started to hand her the syrup she had just had in her mouth, Morgan made a disgusted face and said, "Not that one.  It has slime on it!"  : )  I'm with her!  I certainly don't want the slimy syrup!  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment