Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11/14/12

Morgan ate all of her mini bagel and peaches at breakfast.  At lunch Morgan ate seconds on macaroni and cheese and all of her ham, corn and salad with ranch.  

Morgan and Emily decided to work together to "be the gate" like I do when I sit on the floor to separate the two sides of the big room.  One sat on each side of the opening with their feet touching.  When someone wanted through, they moved their feet back.  It was pretty cute!

Morgan was jumping onto the mattress and saying it was the pool.  She kept talking about "'most dive in the water", and "make a big splash".  Kenzie, Emily and Thomas had to join and imitate her. 

Morgan and Kenzie were pretending it was bed time on the mattress.  They took turns telling each other, "Sorry Honey, but you have to go to sleep!"  I think Kenzie started it, but not sure.

When we went to the back room, I sat with them and we played with the race cars.  They are pretty good sized and roll really well on the hardwood floors.  After doing it with just one to get the hang of it. I added another one and it got a little crazy.  They were just cracking up, especially when the cars "accidentally" crashed into each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment