I was supposed to be headed into the kitchen and instead started down the hall. Morgan was watching me fix lunch and started chuckling when I remembered what I was doing and went into the kitchen where I was supposed to be. She said, "You forgot what you were supposed to be doing! That cracks me up!" I'm glad SHE finds it humorous! : )
Our giant bear got a two inch tear in the top of his chest (probably from the kiddos tugging and pulling on him so much). We put him outside the gate for the last couple days so it didn't get worse, or the stuffing get pulled out of him. Today I made a big production of having him come to the "doctor" to be fixed. I first lay him on the picnic table (examination table) and let the kiddos examine him. They used about every doctor's tool we have out, but especially the stethoscopes. After that we gave him some medicine so it wouldn't hurt so bad when I put stitches in him. I then took him over to the couch and they anxiously watched as I stitched him up. They were giving him kisses and petting him the whole time I was working him "to make him feel better!" It was very cute,
I remembered to check with everyone's (the bigger kiddos) mom or dad this morning so I could put on Griz tattoos and all of the kiddos loved it. All of them watched while their friends got theirs on too, not just when I was doing theirs. It was quite the production!
In the back room Kenzie and Morgan were stacking up big blocks and making a "camp sight". Morgan started the idea, but Kenzie really went with it! Morgan put a yellow one on top of several brown ones and said it was the "camp fire". She is amazingly creative in so many different ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment