Morgan started a game where they were pretending that they had on "costumes" complete with glasses (without anything on actually). It then transitioned to looking around for things in the room that "scared" her. The others didn't pick on that part of it, thankfully.
Morgan and Kenzie were being a little testy so I asked them if they wanted to play nicely together or play apart. Morgan got all excited and said, "Do you wanna play apart, Kenzie?" Kenzie nodded. Morgan took off to play, then turned to me and asked, "what is apart?" It cracked me up!
The played together for a little while longer, but I did end up having them play "apart". Morgan ended up playing with Joslyn at the kitchen set, in the box and with the tambourines.
Christina, Matt and their friend, Mike make it in last night. Christina is Gary's daughter. They are in the process of moving up here from Louisiana. Their apartment won't be available until mid December, so they are staying with us until then. Morgan acted like they hadn't been gone since they had been up to visit in October. It was cute!
Morgan really doesn't like it when the babies or younger kiddos (other than Kenzie, Emily or Joslyn sometimes) "bug" her. Most of the time that means they are just coming close to her or have touched her. When I tell her they are little and she can just move away from them or go in the box to get away from them, she doesn't like it and often a battle follows because she insists on grabbing them, hitting themor pushing them away.
Morgan kept talking about "they is puking up!" When I asked her what was puking, she said it was "all of the toys"! I am not sure what the thought process was, but as soon as one of the toys was "puking up"' it got put up on the chair (maybe so they won't contaminate the kiddos or the their toys?).
Morgan cracked us up today when she put one of the tambourines on her head, one on each arm and held on in her hands in front of her face. I looked so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment