Morgan ate all of her banana and seconds on Cheerios at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her grilled cheese sandwich and cherry tomatoes, about half of her apple slice and a couple bites of her salad. We had made it for dinner last night and decided to use the left overs for lunch today rather than wasting it. I had put some canned chicken in it and they didn't like it as well that way.
She was thrilled that we had the Christmas decoration stuffed animals up on the ledges, compliments of Kenzie's grandma Annabelle... She also liked the Christmas tree, especially when we had the lights on. I have to find the Frosty snowman for outside still.
Kenzie and Morgan were at each other almost immediately so I separated them while we were in the big room. Morgan ended up playing with Emily then and they did fine together. Emily will either go along with what Morgan says, or just walks away and does her own thing. She doesn't engages in battle with her. That battle of the persistent wills is what gets Morgan and Kenzie!
When we switched to the back room, Morgan immediately set about making a "motorcycle" with the big blocks. She actually did a good job with it all by herself (well, with a little help bringing her blocks by Riley). I also helped them make little "houses" with a opening so that they could slide the little Duplo people into the house through the "door". Kenzie and Morgan loved that!
No comments:
Post a Comment