Friday, November 30, 2012

11/30/12

Morgan ate all of her raisins and malt-o-meal and wanted more. She then asked, "well then, can I eat the rest of Kenzie's?" Needless to say, we found some that hadn't been eaten out of already. : )

Morgan wiped her melt-down up when I told her she could only go wave at the window if she wasn't screaming. She did start back up again after you drove off but the intensity was less. She was totally done after about 10 minutes. She stayed on my lap cuddling with me long after the tantrum was over and acted just exhausted.

Morgan and Joslyn got a whole stack of books and took them to the table. Morgan said they were "playing pay". From observing I believe that means they are pretending to check the books out at a store. Morgan would wave the book back in forth in front of her (as if scanning it) then hand it to Joslyn like she was the customer. They switched roles after a while.

Morgan and Kenzie were doing some cooking and baking dramatic play for quite some time congenially. When I limit the access to each other by having them play a part for a while each morning, they seem to play better when they do get to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment