Morgan asked "what makes a BOOM?" out of the blue today. I was trying to think about the answer because I didn't have a frame of reference since I hadn't just heard a boom. She then answered her own question with, "a cannon?" Obviously she's been to at least one football game!
Morgan put one of the little stuffed animals in the skirt of her dress while she was sitting down and flipping it up so it went in the air, like we do with the balls outside in the parachute.
Morgan was reading books again this morning and asking me " what's this one?" for the nursery rhymes that she wasn't sure of. Then she would sing whatever that page's one was.
Morgan wanted music on this morning. It is amazing how many times she announces the next song after only one little note or sound.
Morgan, Joslyn and Kenzie were all in the igloo together. They actually managed to play without conflict in the close quarters! It may not be a record, but it's well above average!
Morgan and Kenzie were playing and Morgan came over to me and announced, "look at me! I'm all dressed up like a prince". Kenzie then added that she was Cinderella. They really had no dress ups, or any thing else different on at all. The only thing was they both had the hoods on their dress/shirt pulled up! Great imaginations!
Morgan was doing a great "Here we go cheerleaders, here we go!" chant. It was complete with clapping and other body motions.
No comments:
Post a Comment