Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/12

Morgan ate seconds on oatmeal and all of her prunes at breakfast.  At lunch Morgan ate several bites of her biscuit and all of her mandarin oranges and hash brown casserole.  

Morgan and Kenzie were struggling quite a bit with getting along, so I had to separate them -- Kenzie went to the back room to play with Emily for a while.   

Morgan really didn't play then until after breakfast.  She just hung out by me and then went out with me to fix the oatmeal. She loves doing that because I always give my "helpers" a little taste of brown sugar after I put some into the oatmeal.  That was the first thing she asked after I said she could come with me.  

The kiddos were watching a crow in the big tree out of the big window and making cawing sounds.  They also banged n the window to try to scare him away, but he just waited to fly until he was good and ready -- must be taking lessons from our kiddos!  : ) 


The kiddos used the Magna doodles today and really enjoyed that.  Morgan made a mark with three bumps on it and told me "I maked a M for me".  She and Joslyn drew with them for about 20 minutes or so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment