Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/11/12

Morgan ate thirds on blueberry waffles and all of enter pears at breakfast. At lunch she ate a nibble of each and that was it. We had tuna on saltines, sweet potatoes and orange slices.

It took Morgan almost a full hour to go to sleep after she lay down today. Those colds can make us SO miserable".

Kenzie said, "Morgan" about ten times and Morgan wasn't responding. She finally got frustrated, put her hands on her hips and said, "Morgan, say "what" when I talk to you!" They have all heard that reminder a few times from us. : ). Morgan finally did and Kenzie was appeased.

There were several times when Morgan didn't attach the babies that she could have done so. I was proud of her and told her so! One of the times when I commented that I was proud of her for being gentle for the babies, she said, "there won't be babies at big girl school!" Maybe that is how she is refraining, by holding on to that thought. I have never heard any of our kiddos vocalize that before leaving, but then, Morgan's cognitive skills are pretty advanced.

Kenzie and Morgan were very engaged with both the "train" that they asked me to help them build with the big interlocking blocks and with building with the Duplos themselves. They always went some help getting started, but just take of from there. Kenzie just can't stand having the middle Emily (like a house) and always fills it n with blocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment