Morgan ate thirds on bagel and all of her peaches at breakfast. Morgan ate seconds on macaroni and cheese and all of her salad with ranch, ham and corn.
Morgan was having her friends bury her with the Stuffed bears yesterday afternoon. Gary topped it off by adding the big bear on top.
Morgan asked Gary what his shirt said and we told her, "Never fear. Grandpa is here." After we told her that she kept chanting, "Never fear, grandpa Gary is here". : )
Morgan sat down at the big room picnic table and banged a couple times on the table, announcing, "OK! I want to eat. Who wants to fix me dinner?" Joslyn immediately jumped up, said, "okay" and started bringing her food.
I was taking notes on my iPad and Morgan was watching and asking me if I was "writing about me"? She then informed me that she got to play games on mom's computer at home.
Morgan was talking on one of the play phones and Morgan asked, "is Gacky there?" She then proceeded to tell Gacky what was for dinner-- string beans and "basketti".

No comments:
Post a Comment