Monday, December 17, 2012

12/13/12

Morgan ate all of her grapes and seconds on cinnamon toast at breakfast. At lunch she ate a bite of her chili (substituted toedaybecause we had some left over from last night) and all of her canned cherries, dinner roll and potatoes.

Morgan and Emily were laying on the floor and said they were making snow angels. They were laughing and having a great time like they were ate ally doing it!

Morgan kept pushing on Emily not long after she came this morning. Emily kept using her words asking her to "move back" and "be gentle" and "don't push me", but Morgan just repeatedly ignored her words and actually pushed or squished against her more. I gave her the choice of moving back on her own or me helping her. I thought she was going to do it on her own and was just about to applaud her when she screamed "NO!" at me and hitting at Emily. I intervened and moved her back a couple steps, but she just stepped right back forward and started hitting at her again. Bottom line, a very intense, half-hour melt-down followed.

Morgan has put on the wolf mask that goes along with 'Little Red Riding Hood' mask set many time since Missy got them out with this toy exchange. Today she put it on and announced in a very sweet voice, "hello everybody! I am a big bad wolf!" She then looked at Nora, who really wasn't even paying attention to her and said, "it's okay. You don't have to be afraid. It's just a mask."

I had mentioned that the heel of my foot was hurting and Morgan said, "I know why your foot is hurting. Because you play with us lots, and lots, and lots, and lots! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment