Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12/18/12

Morgan ate thirds on cinnamon rolls and all of her prunes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her cantaloupe and waffles, a bite of scrambled eggs and about half of her has browns.

Morgan, Kenzie and Joslyn were using the big yellow chair as their car. They each had a purse and were going "shopping". Morgan told me they were going to get "some more apples". Sets of three seldom work, but for some reason, with this specific thing it worked well for 20 minutes before someone did something she didn't like.

Morgan was playing with the stuffed animals and had made a circle with all of the bears. Someone asked her if she was going to tell them all a story. She said "No, I don't know any bear stories." I decided to help her out and began to tell the story of the three bears. Instead of it being Goldilocks, I said the little girl's name was Morgan. Morgan loved t and was just enthralled the entire way through. Literally the moment I was done she was already asking me to "read it again". : )

Morgan was enjoying wearing the dress-ups again today, especially the tie and red tutu.


No comments:

Post a Comment