Morgan ate all of her hashbrowns and seconds on waffles at breakfast. At lunch she ate no shrimp (wouldn't even try it), a taste of colored sauteed peppers and a bite of oranges and all of her brown rice.
Morgan had a brief melt-down at about 8:30 when I asked her to do something and she didn't want to. I used the "Tell-Show-Help-Praise" technique, which is something we use often. I told her to do it first, then I pointed to what I wanted her to do. When she still didn't do it, I actually helped her do it then told her thank you and that she didn't need to fuss about it. She fussed for maybe another minute or two then was fine.
I have noticed that Morgan has gone from doing 3-4 bowel movements a day to 1 or 2 here. For a while we were flying through the diapers and wipes because of it, but it has slowed down lately. Still, she is almost out of wipes in the big room and she only has 4 diapers left.
Morgan spends much of our big room time with one of the flip phones in hand or up to her ear. Sometimes she is "talking on it" and others just carrying it around. I hear her say "hi!" frequently and sometimes it sounds like daddy or one of the kiddos names (Kenzie, Jadey).
She and Joslyn had a very interesting interaction today. They were both sitting on one of the little yellow benches and kind of battling for position. They were yelling at each other pretty intensely for a few seconds. The next thing I know they are hugging each other and Joslyn is kind of using Morgan as a push cart to walk with (meaning Morgan is walking backward and Joslyn forward in an embrace). After about 5 steps, they tumble over backwards with Joslyn on top. That in itself was funny enough, but then they get up and do it all over again (this time for about 8 steps before the tackle)! Crazy kiddos! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment