Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/2011

Morgan ate all of her blueberries and raisin english muffins at breakfast.  At lunch she ate a bite of her potato salad, a couple bites of canned cherries and all of her chicken on crackers.

Morgan didn't have any melt downs today!  I think it is so interesting when the kiddos have such a hard time one day and then next it be great.  Not that I am complaining, or anything!  : )

I put together all of the velcro fruits and vegetables first thing this morning and Morgan found one of the play knives and was working hard to "cut" them apart.  She got a couple by herself, but brought many of them over to me to "help" her with.  I would just hold the fruit or vegetable and she would stick the knife in the crack and "cut" it apart.  She just had a difficult time keeping the fruit or vegetable from running away while she was trying to cut it.

I put on one of the dance CDs today for the toddlers while the bigger kiddos were outside getting soaked and muddy.  One of the songs on it was Cotton Eyed Joe and you should have seen Morgan dancing to it!  It was great!  She danced to some of the other ones too, but that one was classic!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment