Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/2/2011

Morgan ate a bite of her peaches and all of her biscuit at breakfast.  At lunch she ate about half of her dinner roll and all of her baked beans, steamed broccoli and pineapple tidbits.

Morgan was quite testy today.  She had three tantrums by 9:15 and lots of moaning, whining and frowning in addition.  One of the things she has been doing is just plopping down when I am holding her hand and walking with her.  She will be walking along just fine and suddenly she will get angry about something and down she goes.  So far, I have only known what has triggered it once.  Since both of my shoulders have some damage to them, I am very careful with them and can feel that the pulling is NOT being good for them.  Because of that, I have started not holding her hand, but putting my hand on the back of her head gently instead to guide her.

Today Morgan went over to Jadey with a frown on her face and started hitting her (out of the blue).  They hadn't been interacting at all beforehand.  I sternly said her name and her face changed and she started giving her gentle touches.

When Kenzie woke up from her morning nap and I brought her out to play, Morgan was about beside herself.  She was giving her loves, making little squeaky sounds, and saying "Hi!  Hi!  Hi!" to her.  She was just so glad to see her!

Hey!  I heard her say "mama" several times when she was talking on the phone today.  I think that is the first time I am sure that it was what she was saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment