Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/21/11

Morgan ate most of her peaches and all of her biscuit at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her baked beans and about half of her pineapple, broccoli and dinner roll. 

Morgan was so sweet this morning.  Alayna was a little sad coming in and I mentioned that I would help her find a baby and blanket to cuddle with.  Morgan obviously heard me because, within a minute, she had a doll and blanket in her hand and was holding it up to us saying, "Here Layna!"  It was super sweet! 

Morgan was playing with Gary for a while today.  They were "eating" food.  Morgan would give him a bite of "food" and then point to the jelly jar she was pretending was his juice and told him "drink".  They did this routine over and over  -- bite, "drink", bite, "drink"... 

Morgan comes up and asks me, "What doin'?" many times a day, especially during the morning.  Sometimes it is when I am actually doing something like taking notes on the kiddos or changing a diaper and other times I am just sitting and observing.  I have had other kiddos ask that before, but she always actually seems interested.  : )

Morgan has been singing more and more lately as she plays.  Sometimes it is singing to her baby and sometimes she is just singing as she plays.  There are several songs I hear her singing and those are typically the ones she also requests at actual singing times -- Baa-Baa, Twinkle star, Happy and know it, and the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment