Friday, November 11, 2011

11/10/11

Morgan ate all of her blueberries and most of her blueberry pudding at breakfast.  At lunch she ate everything -- turkey burger on a bun, green beans and kiwi.  I also gave them some dill pickle slices (because I had put some on my turkey burger.  Morgan loved them and had seconds. 

Morgan decided she wanted to "find Charlie" not long after she had gotten here.  There are actually two of the duplo creatures that look like Charlie.  She found one of them pretty easily in the duplo drawer.  We looked and looked for the other one and I told her he must be playing hide-and-seek with us so we were going to have to look hard.  We finally found him hiding in the couch cushions.  When I found him and scolded him for hiding so well that he had scared us.  Morgan cracked up and was saying "Naughty Charlie!" over and over.  It was pretty funny!

Morgan put her slippers on by herself this morning after a little.  She started to put them on the wrong feet so I told her about it.  She chuckled and said, "Silly Morgan!"  I obviously say that about us all frequently, because most of the verbal kiddos say that (usually about me!). 

Morgan looked at the potty book for quite a while this morning.  The book has a button you push to make it sound like a toilet flushing. 

This morning Morgan was standing in front of the mirror watching herself as she pushed up her sleeves then pulled them back down repeatedly.  it was awesome because she was saying "Up!" as she pushed them up and "Down!" as she pulled them back down.  It amazes me what they can make into a learning episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment