Morgan ate all of her whole wheat toast with jelly on it and thirds on dried mangoes at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her beef and bean burrito and her tropical fruit and most of her sweet potato.
Morgan kept bringing me one of the phones to talk on. It was either Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, or Charlie. She loved it when I talked to Charlie because I made kitty sounds into the phone. She just stood there and chuckled!
Morgan unhooked and took down about half of the dress-up clothes, carried them across the room to me and asked, "You want 'em?" When I told her "No, thank you!" She said, "OK!" then trucked back over to the dress-up hooks and dumped them on the floor in front of it. Things like that always make me wonder what is going through the kiddos' heads.
Morgan gave Gary a love today then he kind of tickled her as she moved away from him. She immediately went back to him and said, "again" for him to get her some more. I think that is so cute how they interact differently with him than they do me. He is always the one they are trying to get to get them and be rowdy with them. They know I am more mild and less rowdy, I guess. Either way, we make a great team!
No comments:
Post a Comment