Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/11

Morgan ate all of her prunes and seconds on cinnamon roll at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her melon and about half of her scrambled eggs, hashbrowns and waffles with syrup.

Morgan kept looking into the binoculars today and saying, "I find deer".  Part of the time it was either a fawn or a herd of bucks, but some of the time it was something different.  : )

Morgan brought over a duplo panda bear, polar bear, and two people to Gary and asked him to "Help!"  Gary made her a great podium type thing and sat them each on it.  She was thrilled and carried it around, protecting it for at least 10 minutes.

Morgan is getting very interactive at both music time and story time.  She always answers all of the questions we ask at story time, points things out and listens great.  At music time she has a song to request whenever I ask for another song idea (even if I am actually asking someone else). 

No comments:

Post a Comment