Morgan ate all of her peaches and seconds on biscuit at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her baked beans, pineapple and dinner roll and about half of her steamed broccoli.
Morgan turned the book area bench into her "motorcycle" by tipping it onto its back so she could sit on the seat deal. She was making motorcycle sounds and inviting different friends to "ride with me!"
Morgan was so excited when jingle bells came on the CD we were playing today. She started dancing and singing at the top of her lungs. It was really cute.
Gary went outside to take several poopy diapers out to the outside trash. When he left she told me, "Gary is a stink pot!" That isn't a phrase I use and I don't think I have heard Gary use it so I am assuming it might be one from home. It just cracked me up. I wonder if taking poopy diapers might have triggered the stink part of it! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment