Morgan ate all of her craisins and oatmeal at breakfast. At lunch she ate all of her applesauce and grilled cheese sandwich and most of her pea and pasta dish with grated cheese on top.
Morgan is so cute when she sings along with the song "Feliz Navidad". We have it on a couple of our holiday CDs and when she sings it, it sounds like "Feely Nah-nee-nod". I always move over by her to listen to her sing it better because it is so cute.
Morgan told one of her friends "Just a second" about two minutes after Gary had told one of the kiddos that about something. It was done almost exactly the way (tone and body language) he had done it. I then asked her, "Are you pretending to be Gary?" She got the cutest little look on her face, pushed out her belly and said, "Ya!" in a deep voice. Cute!
Morgan has found herself a new job. After meal times the last couple days she has gone around helping the kiddos pull their sleeves down after eating and washing. I usually do it, but I was busy feeding the baby Thursday morning so I asked her to help me. She was thrilled and must have decided it was her new job. She does it great, going over to them and asking, "Sweeve down?" and then pulling them down for them. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment