Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/11

Wow!  I can't believe Christmas is a week from Sunday!  Whew!  I have a busy weekend ahead of me!

Morgan ate all of her malt-o-meal and raisins at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her spaghetti and salad with ranch and about half of her mixed fruit.

It amazes me how often this happens.  You know how I had told you how well she had been doing this morning (not biting, using her words, listening and cooperating, no major melt-downs...).  Well, today she bit and when we tried to remove her from the situation she fought us like crazy and had a 30+ minute melt-down.  Things had been going so well, it is hard to believe it could happen even after seeing it!  That's what I get for bragging, I guess!  : )

After breakfast, Emily didn't even hesitate, she headed right over to Morgan to get her to help her pull her sleeves down!  It is so cute and Morgan LOVES helping them.

We have several stuffed animals out that have arms that Velcro around each other in a hug.  They have figured out that they can also wrap them around their arms.  Morgan had about 5 of them hooked over her arm at one time and kept trying to get more, but couldn't get those ones to stay.

Morgan wanted in the igloo to play when there were already a couple.  Since we have been having the biting issues, we have been being very vigilant about having more than two kiddos anywhere close.  I told her she could have a "turn next".  She said, "OK!" great and waited until the two got out very well.

I kind of tweaked my shoulder and Morgan just came racing across the room saying, "Me kiss shoulder", which she did very sweetly then gave me a love.

No comments:

Post a Comment