Monday, March 26, 2012

3/23/12

Morgan asked to "do puzzles" first thing this morning.  I don't know if she just wanted some alone time and space or really wanted to do the puzzles, but she did spent about 10 -12 minutes doing puzzles either way. 

When Morgan and I were "having a visit" this morning I asked her how she was doing with being a good listener.  She immediately looked at me with her big innocent eyes and said plainly, "Not so good!"  I had such a hard time not cracking up!  What a smart little whooper! 

I think she may have been predicting the rest of the day when she said the "Not so good" rather than how it had been going.  : )  It really didn't matter what types of choices I gave her, how positively I worded what I said, or how much I filled her little love tank with cuddles she whined and fussed quite a bit.  I knew she hadn't slept well the night before, so tried extra hard to prevent issues and work from her strengths and desires, but it didn't work more than about half the time.  There was only one major melt-down though, so I thought that wasn't too bad. 

Morgan was looking at one of the books in the book rack today there were two chicks on the last page.  One of the chicks looked pleasant and the other one looked either sad or angry.  Morgan was "reading" the book to me and said, "He's nice" about the pleasant looking one and "He's grumpy" about the other one.  Pretty good assessments, I would say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment