Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3/28/12

Morgan ate all of her whole wheat mini bagel and a bite of peaches at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her corn, salad with ranch and macaroni and cheese (homemade) and a bite or two of her ham. 

Kenzie, Morgan and Jadey were all pretending they were riding on a "school bus".  One of them (Morgan, I think) saw a school bus go by the big window and that is what started the whole thing.  When I asked where they were going on the school bus, they said to "Costco" so I don't think they quite get what school buses are for, but it was really cute.  They were using the climber/balance bean and were all sitting on the beam with their faces toward the wall for the bus. 


I facilitated some "lunch" play at the little picnic table (helping them set the table with plates, cups, spoons and food).  All the kiddos participated briefly, but Morgan and Kenzie stayed long after I had moved away.  Both of them were pretending to eat one of the play carrots.  Morgan was calling it hers a "lollipop" and Kenzie said it was "my spindach".  I am assuming that was 'spinach' but not sure, since we don't serve spinach here. 

Morgan was doing her great "backflips" again today and them coming over to give me five while saying, "Morgie team!"  Obviously Thomas and Alayna were observing what she was doing because they would also do some great gymnastics feat on the mattress then race over for their high five!  : )

Morgan and Jadey were sitting by each other and whispering in each other's ears today. When I see something like this it always makes me wonder what they are saying!  : )   

No comments:

Post a Comment