Friday, September 28, 2012

9/26/12

Morgan cracks me up often.  She was the last one going potty of the four who either have it mastered or are in the process of trying to master it.  When she got her little bottom situated on the toilet seat she smiled and said contentedly, "Ooo...  It's nice and warm!"  What a kiddo!  : ) 

Another example of her cracking me up was yesterday at snack.  She was sitting at the table, but all dropped over like a rag doll.  Kenzie noticed it also and asked, "What's wrong Morgie?"  Morgan answered, "I doing like Micala!"  Sure enough when Micala came in after school to wait for her mom, she was all slouched over and depressed looking because something had gone the way she had hoped for with a guy at school.  : )  She is very observant and does a great job of portraying things the way she sees them.

Morgan was very excited about coloring her "new little baby" and even named him "Bom".  I wasn't sure if it was Bom or Bomb, but thought it was probably like Bob, except with an "m" instead of a "B".  I loved watching her color it because she would verbally label what she was doing as she drew it (blanket, face, ears, hair...).  She had quite a bit of detailed work there, then at the end she also did some scribbling.  I asked her if she wanted to write her name and she made marks that looked like M O R A.  Way to go Morgie!








No comments:

Post a Comment