Morgan ate all of her craisins and oatmeal at breakfast. At lunch she ate seconds on noodles and peas with cheese, and all of her ground beef and her applesauce.
Morgan and Emily asked to play in the back room with the Duplos. They stayed there for about 20 minutes and it was fun to watch and listen to them interact on the computer camera. They actually get along really well. I think it helps because Emily is very mellow and either goes along with Morgan wants to do or just moves away from her. She doesn't usually fight with her or instigate things herself. : )
The three biggest kiddos were pretending to "puke on our bear" again and this time they were all takinig turns puking and "cleaning it up". They are so funny.
We were using the bears to sing with this morning and they all loved it. We first sang a couple actual bear songs (The bear went over the mountain and Teddy bear turn around), then I started just putting bear words to other songs. For example, How much is that bear in the window?, Where has my little bear gone, and the one they liked best -- One little, two little ....Bears. I had them stack their bears on top of mine as we sang the numbers and then when I did it backwards, I gently tossed them each a bear from the pile. The LOVED it. They wanted it over and over. I think we ended up doing it at LEAST 12 times both counting up and back down again.
No comments:
Post a Comment