Morgan and Emily asked to play in the back room today so we spent the first 20 or so minutes back there playing mostly with the little people things. Morgan had all of the people all lined up before we went back out. We haven't been going to the back rooms much at all since it has been so nice out -- going outside instead.
Morgan and Kenzie got along great today -- not one conflict and they played together basically all morning. they were driving the little vehicles on the big block "road" I made for them (could have also been a sidewalk or stage).
They were using the "box" as their "elebator (elevator)" and were talking about pushing the buttons and going up and down, so they must have actually known what one is. Emily heard them and kept saying, "I want to ride on an "alligator" too." I am assuming that she isn't familiar with the term 'elevator'! : ) I love how versatile "the box" is. It gets used for cars, trains, planes, buses, "the garbage", storage, house, room... Now we will add 'elevator' to the list!
Morgan has been being my big helper first thing every time we go outside. She "guards" the sunscreen basket and then hands me the right one when I ask for it. Because she knows what the cans and/or names look like she always gets them correct! She loves the extra privilege and being such a big helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment