Morgan and Kenzie played in the "box" a lot this morning. Morgan accidentally tipped out of the box and onto her hands and thought it was funny. For the next 10 or so minutes she and Kenzie kept tipping over then either pulling themselves back up right or tipping on our of the box and climbing back in. There was lots of laughter and, amazingly, no tears!
Morgan and Kenzie (and I) played with the big blocks a lot today. First of all they were making "cleaners: for the block sidewalk with the extras. Kenzie made one first, then Morgan copied it. After they tired of that they went over to the block poster Missy and I made and put up a couple weeks ago. Morgan pointed to one of the pictures and said, "How 'bout we do that one?" So I helped them make "that one" and then a different one after they tired of it.
I have been just cracking up at how Morgan has been randomly, throughout the day, putting her hand up to her mouth and calling out "Oh Tootle!" I think Coral told me once that was something on either Mickey Mouse or Blues Clues. I have no idea what is means, but obviously Morgie does! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment