Monday, August 13, 2012

8/13/12

Morgan ate all of her bran flakes and craisins at breakfast.  At lunch she ate all of her cheese pizza and cauliflower and about half of her tropical fruit. 

Morgan had an absolutely awesome day today!  She was using her words so well to express her needs and wants to us and the other kiddos.  One of the times, Mia crawled over to where she was playing and Morgan picked up her stuff and moved away, verbalizing "I move away so she not bug me!"  Later she was sitting in the box snuggling with the big "share" bear and Emily started tying to get in the box with her.  Morgan very nicely said, "I want to be alone, K?"  It was awesome and we enforced her wishes in both cases.  Way to go, Morgie!

Kenzie had an appointment this morning and came during breakfast.  When she got here, Morgan was thrilled and chattered with her the rest of breakfast and for about 20 minutes solid after that!  : )  She asked Kenzie "What you do this morning, Kenzie?" and later "What you do last night?"  Her conversation skills are so wonderful. 

Morgan was combining building with the duplos with building with the big blocks and making very interesting apartment building looking creations with duplo people in them. During a building episode for one of them, it tipped over and broke and she said, "Whoops!  I guess that didn't work!"  I can just hear Momma Amy saying that to her about things.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment